The purpose of the skills program is to provide learners with basic business skills to set up his/her own business, or gain sufficient knowledge of business principles.
All employees undergoing portable skills training. Business Skills Training to supplement such portable skills training.
Duration: 2 Days full time
- Principals of Business Management
Duration: 5 Days full time
- Advanced Entrepreneurship
Duration: 10 Days full time
Minimum of 12 / Maximum of 20
Form of Assessment
Portfolio of Evidence
Formative assessment: Evidence of performance will be collected continuously as Learners progress and will be considered in the final determination of the learners understanding of business principles.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss Entrepreneurship & related information
- Identify and describe the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur
- Identify, assess and improve individual entrepreneurial characteristics
- Discuss business ethics and social responsibility
- Explain and discuss the purpose of a business plan
- Show how a business plan is run
- Show how to respond to a changing business environment
- Sell service
- Process payments
- Deal with customers